This is the official accessibility statement for Scottish Microelectronics Centre. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us.
- Where possible, all pages within the site comply with the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Priority 1 Guidelines.
- Many Priority 2 and 3 guidelines have also been followed in the creation of this web site.
- Skip Navigation Link.
- Available on all pages within the web site, allows easy access to main content area.
- Whever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Some browsers for example JAWS, Lynx and Opera can extract the list of links on a page and allow the user to browse the list separately.
- No links open new or popup windows without warning.
- All content images include descriptive ALT attributes.
- Structural graphics have been given null ALT attributes.
Accessibility References^ to top